Sometimes in life we have to face hard times. But if you are a Christian, you have someone who is always there to help you……God!
Even when you have no hope, you should keep believing in God and His wisdom. Whatever it is, never lose hope about any situation you may face. God is mindful of EVERY circumstance of your life and He is there to strengthen and uphold you until your change comes.
A Message of Inspiration
Wright Way Ministries prays every day for everyone and you are no exception. We pray that you to remain strong, courageous and determined as you fight against the obstacles and challenges that life may throw in your path.
Below are a “few” scriptures of inspiration that we hope will encourage you and that you will share them with others who may also be faced with an obstacle or a challenge in their lives.
- Psalm 46:1-3 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging”.
- Proverbs 18:10 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe”.
- Nehemiah 8:10 “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength”.
- Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand”.
- Exodus 15:2 “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him”!
- Psalm 9:9-10 “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble”.
- Psalm 34:10 “Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing”.
- Isaiah 26: 3-4 “Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock”.
- Psalm 32:7-8 “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance”.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 “It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed”.